Olive Leather Bracelet
-European Nappa Leather
-Hand assembled in Charleston, SC
-Available as a single, double or triple wrap
|In Depth||• Leather is a natural product, which means that it will stretch and change color through normal wear.
• Handle your leather with clean hands! Leather absorbs oils that occur naturally on your skin.
• Leather jewelry is not designed to be worn 24/7, so give your beautiful piece a break once in a while. When storing your leather jewelry, remember to store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Do not store in plastic as it will hold moisture and encourage mildew growth.
• Yes, you can clean your leather, and it is easy! Use a wet cloth or sponge only (no soap or other harsh chemicals) and gently dab the surface where any dirt might be. Do not rub.
• Let your leather air dry only (avoid heat to dry the leather as it can damage the skin). And make sure your leather is completely dry before storing it.
• Can’t live without your favorite scent, hairspray, or other beauty products? No problem! Just put your leather on AFTER you apply your perfume, body spray, hairspray or hand cream.